Friday, April 30, 2010

Remember Me

I want to say Hi to my 3 followers (& Brian & Jory too)...Its been a while. Why have I decided to pick this up after a year has gone by, I can't really say. I guess I just missed the outlet. The new format is better, don't you think-less complicated. That is a fair description of what I'm trying to accomplish these day, be less distracted and busy-simplify.

I'm going to change up topics too. We're about to move back to Albuquerque so I can't use this to stay in touch with as many people. (I don't think anyone other than my Dad ever read it in NC) I've decided to use it to document my journey to the DUKE CITY half marathon, my 30th birthday and celebratory triathlon sometime after I turn 30. That's right, I said it out loud, its out there in the blog-a-sphere so now I have to do it. I just know I've battled through some junk in my 20's and I am looking forward to my 30's kicking my 20's- well you know.

I hope to learn a few things along the way and maybe you guys will be entertained in the process.

I read a quote the other day that said "Forget about trying to find out who you are, go find who you want to be."

And so I am off....

1 comment:

Stoltzola said...

It's been over a year... I'll wish you luck running if you wish me luck trying to play soccer this year... It will be painful...